Technical Project Manager
Created by host on 6/11/2021 10:13:56 AM
Job Title: Technical Project Manager
Reports to: CTO
Start Date: July 2021
Hours of Work: Full-time
Salary: £38-45k PA
Please send your CV and a cover letter explaining what you can bring to MediSieve to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Imagine a world where doctors are able to target and remove infected cells, pathogens, toxins, or even viruses directly from a patient’s bloodstream. At MediSieve we are working towards bringing this dream into a reality. Our Magnetic Blood Filtration System is a device-therapeutic combination that filters harmful substances from the bloodstream using magnetic forces.
If you’ve always dreamt of making a global impact, MediSieve is the place to be! The platform nature of our technology enables us to make a difference in treating humanity's most serious diseases, with the first product targeting hyperinflammation in conditions such as COVID-19, Sepsis, and Cytokine Release Syndrome. And you have the opportunity to join our diverse, energetic, and fun team at the most exciting time – just before our clinical trials begin!
As a Technical Project Manager your main goal will be to support project management activities for the Technical team as well as help managing R&D device development activities alongside the senior members of the team. You will be responsible to manage and deliver the testing outlined in the development plan of the devices. For that you will need to establish, maintain and support the relationship with testing houses involved in the Verification and Validation Testing of the products in the pipeline; as well as other testing activities. As part of your R&D activities, you will be responsible to manage our data systems and create Product Dashboards for use both internally and with external parties.
What You’ll Be Responsible for
- Support Project Management duties for the Technical Team, including support for grants (maintenance of project Gantts, Risk logs, maintain good communication between project stakeholders to ensure timelines are kept by the team, etc).
- Improving Project Management tools and systems.
- Manage and support the relationship with external testing houses (support Verification and
- Overview of Data Systems, including line manager to Data Analyst.
- Provide support and create Product Dashboards in line with project development – provide visualisation tools for data analysis.
What We Look for in a Candidate
- Relevant life sciences degree (e.g. Biochemistry, Chemistry).
- Project Management certification (PRINCE 2 or similar).
- Experience working previously on the development of IVDs or Medical Devices (5 years
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Projects.
- Prior experience working in a start-up company.
Not Essential, but Helpful
- Magnetic bead knowledge/working experience.
- Antibody-Bead conjugation knowledge/working experience.
- Working under an ISO13485 QMS.
- People Management.
- Experience using Power BI.
You’ll Love This Job if You Are:
- Enthusiastic about our mission
- Team-oriented, fun and have excellent interpersonal skills
- Remote work
- 3% Company pension
- 25 days holiday
- Share options scheme
- A vibrant community of Imperial College’s Translation & Innovation Hub
Diversity Commitment: We believe that diversity enables us to see situations from different points of view, leading to ideas and insights which would otherwise be missed. We are focused on building an inclusive team of people of all backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We are diverse in gender (58% women), origin (6 nationalities), and economic background. Everyone is welcome — there will be no judgement towards things that make you You!